If you have a complaint about our business or servicesIf you have a complaint about our organisation we want to hear about it and we will do our best to put it right. Our Customer Complaints Procedure has the following goals:
- To deal with complaints fairly, efficiently and effectively;
- To ensure that all complaints are handled in a consistent manner throughout;
- To increase customer satisfaction;
- To use complaints constructively in the planning and improvement of all services.
Who can complain?Anyone who is:
- Receiving a service from My Business Directory Australia
- Caring for someone who has a complaint;
- Has been refused a service which they think they may need.
How to complainMy Business Directory Australia would like to sort out any complaint as soon as possible. Many complaints can be resolved informally. In the first instance contact My Business Directory Australia and we will try to sort the matter out. Make a note of the name of the person you have been dealing with. If a solution is offered at this point, make a note of this as well. If you are not satisfied or do not wish an informal solution, you may pursue a formal complaint. Please write down your complaint and contact us, addressing your complaint to: Kim Hay Manager
Formal complaint procedureIf you have a formal complaint to make to My Business Directory Australia please contact us to raise a dispute and address your complaint to:
ManagerWe will investigate your complaint and respond to you within 3 business days. At this time we hope that your formal complaint it resolved. If you are still not happy with the outcome please let us know and we will re-investigate your complaint and try to resolve this within another 3 business days. If we cannot come to a mutual agreement then please direct your formal complaint with our correspondence to The Office of Fair Trading.